The other day in staff meeting we discussed what each counselor’s top book pick is these days, and here is the list:
1. Book: Why Does He Do That?
Author: Lundy Bancroft.
Courtney says, “This book gives insight into the way angry and controlling men operate in relationships.”
2. Book: Gifts of Imperfections: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
Author: Brene Brown
Anna says, “This book is about taking risks, being vulnerable, and learning to live wholeheartedly.”
3. Book: When Being Good Isn’t Good Enough
Author: Steve Brown
Jonathan says, “This book is for the Spiritual over-achiever in all of us.”
4. Book: Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction
Author: Mark Laaser
Andy says, “This book is about finding freedom for your sexual addiction.”
5. Book: The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques
Author: Margaret Wehrenberg
Lianne says, “This book is all about anxiety – learning to manage it – learning to help others who struggle with it – learning about why we are anxious people.”
Hope you enjoyed our list!