Is couples counseling the next step for your relationship? For the couple struggling through a season of strain, desiring to regain relational satisfaction, navigating new seasons of life, or on the brink of separating, counseling can be beneficial.
Does your relationship fit into any of these categories…
- There is so much strain and disconnect in your relationship, you feel like you are at the end of your rope.
- Your relationship is mostly good and healthy, and but it could deepen and grow if you had more tools in your belt for better communication, listening, and loving one another.
- You find yourself wondering why you are with your spouse, and thinking you’d be better off without them.
- Your relationship has suffered a relational break of some kind– trust has been broken, betrayal has occurred, and your only option seems to be separation or divorce.
No matter where you find your relationship on this list, counseling can offer help in working towards finding peace, connection, and love once again in your relationship.
Considering getting engaged or already engaged? Sitting with a trained relationship counselor before tying the knot is invaluable in building a foundation for your marriage. Typically, we meet with couples for 8-10 sessions and we tailor our time together to target your specific needs and desires.
Our premarital counseling covers the following:
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Communication Styles
- How past relationships impact your present one
- How you give and receive love
- What expectations and hopes you bring with you into your relationship
- How others in your life have shaped your view of relationships
For our premarital couples we also offer the Prepare and Enrich assessment. This assessment has high validity and accuracy in identifying areas of relational strength, as well as potential growth areas. We recommend this assessment for couples who are considering getting married and for those who are engaged. To learn more about this assessment visit www.prepare-enrich.com.